According to Statutory Regulations, some plans submitted to the City of Melville may require community consultation.
Applications available for comment will be published below.
|Reference||Nature of consultation||Property||Description||Comment Sought||Open for Comment||Details|
|DA-2018-538||Formal||6-8 Fifth Street, Bicton||Three Storey Mixed Use Development (10 multiple dwellings and 4 commercial tenancies)|
- The application proposes four 'Office' tenancies on the ground floor. Office is a discretionary use under Local Planning Scheme No. 6
- In lieu of three residential visitor parking bays on site, those bays have been proposed within the verge
|14 June 2018 - 28 June 2018|
|DA-2018-578||Formal||13 Carrington Street, Palmyra||Two Story Residential Development (7 multiple dwellings)|
- Application includes a variation to the plot ratio
- Applicant proposes a reduced number of visitor parking bays
- A lot boundary setback variation
- A visual privacy setback variation
|5 July 2018|
Social Media Share this pageLinks below open in a new window