Online Payments Unavailable Online payments are currently unavailable due to the end of year financial process. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Close alert

Contact Us

Our community is important to us. We want to hear from you.

You can contact us by phone, email, letter or visit us in-person at our City of Melville Civic Centre.

This How to Contact Us Brochure describes the different ways you can contact us, in an Easy Read format.

You can also use our Online Services to request a service, report an issue or make a payment.

COVID-19 Update 

As the COVID-19 situation can change quickly, stay up to date with the State Government’s latest advice and direction, by visiting the WA Government COVID-19 page and for information about the City of Melville facilities and services, please check our Facility and Service Changes During COVID-19 page. 

City of Melville Civic Centre (main administration centre)

Phone: 9364 0666 or 1300 635 845 (during business hours 8.30am to 5.00pm). 

  • If you have a hearing or speech impediment, phone us via the National Relay Service (TTY) on 133 677. You will need to provide them with our number.
  • If you require an interpreter, contact us via the Translating and Interpreting Services (TIS National) on 13 14 50

After-hours phone (urgent issues only): contact our Community Safety Service (CSS) on 1300 653 643. You can also contact our rangers after-hours on 0418 943 219 (phone calls only, no text messages).


Address: 10 Almondbury Road, Booragoon 6154

Postal address: City of Melville, Locked Bag 1, Booragoon WA 6954

Opening hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday

City of Melville Operations Centre

Location of the City of Melville dog pound. 

Opening hours: Currently closed to the public. 

Dog Pound hours: 4.00 to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (by appointment only) 

Address: 13 Bramanti Road, Murdoch 6150

City of Melville Facilities and other Services

For contact details and opening hours of our various facilities, check their dedicated webpages:

To find your nearest Child Health Centre, use the National Health Services Directory, found on the WA Department of Health website. 

To find your nearest Senior Citizens Centre, visit the My Community Directory website. There are two Senior Citizens Centre in the CIty of Melville - Stock Road Senior Citizens Club and the Stock Road Senior Citizens Club.

Requesting Services, Reporting Issues or Making Payments

You can request a service, report an issue or make a payment 24/7 using our Online Services.

Alternatively, contact us during business hours using the contact details found above. 

Feedback and Complaints

We welcome feedback from the community as it helps us improve our products and services.

Visit our feedback page for more information and to complete our feedback form.

You can make a complaint about our services, staff or information by using our complaints form.

Media Enquiries

All media enquiries should be submitted in writing to

To speak to our media contact, phone 9364 0198.

This number should only be used for media queries. 

Social Media Share this pageLinks below open in a new window

Was this page helpful?
Page Helpful