City of Melville eNews is a fortnightly electronic newsletter delivered by email which keeps you up to date on City news, activities and notices.
Subscribe to eNews
The City of Melville offers the community a variety of eNewsletters covering general and specialist topics.
The fortnightly corporate newsletter is available for general City updates and news. However, to keep up-to-date on specific topics and areas, subscribers can choose from a range of monthly eNews.
eNews topics include:
- Melville Matters (general news) (fortnightly)
- Community Groups & Local Service Providers (biannually)
- Environment (monthly)
- Arts (monthly)
- Volunteering (monthly)
- Libraries & Museums (monthly)
- LeisureFit (monthly)
- Accessible Inclusive Melville (bi-monthly)
- Business Matters (monthly)
- Community Centres (bi-monthly)
- Safer Melville