City of Melville Procurement
The objectives of the our procurement process are to ensure that all procurement activities:
- demonstrate best value for money is attained for the City;
- are compliant with relevant legislation;
- are recorded nullin compliance with the State Records Act 2000 and associated records management practices and procedures of the City;
- mitigate probity risk by establishing consistent and demonstrated processes that promote openness, transparency, fairness and equity to all potential suppliers;
- ensure that the benefits of achieving sustainable environmental and, social outcomes and encouraging local economic activity, are considered in the overall value for money assessment; and
- are conducted in a consistent and efficient manner across the City and that ethical decision making is demonstrated.
When tender opportunities arise, we will advertise and list details on our tender portal. You will need to create an account to access the portal, which is free and easy to do.
City of Melville Tenders and Contracts
Tenders In Progress