Closure of our facilities - COVID-19

In response to new measures announced by Prime Minister Scott Morrison on Sunday, 29 March, our public playgrounds, skate parks, BBQs and exercise equipment are now closed to the public. Read more.

Close alert

Provide Feedback

The City of Melville strives to provide quality services and uses customer feedback to improve it's products and services.

Feedback can be given in the form of a compliment, suggestion or complaint about the quality of a service, staff member, a contractor and non City of Melville services.

Provide Your Feedback

Please make sure you provide your identification details and a complete account of your feedback to enable us to investigate and take further action if required.  If you would like to remain anonymous, please be aware that we will not be able to communicate with you for further information if required.

Submit your feedback now

Alternatively, you can provide your feedback:

During business hours: (Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm)

  • In person at any City of Melville facility and any City of Melville employee
  • By phone: 1300 635 845 or 9364 0666
  • For hearing or speech impaired: National Relay Service (TTY) 133 677
  • For interpreting: TIS National 131 450

Outside business hours:

What Happens to Your Feedback?

When receiving your feedback we will:

  • Acknowledge and address your feedback promptly
  • Treat it confidentially and in accordance with the City’s Customer Feedback Policy and Procedure
  • Consider all relevant information regarding your feedback and seek resolution
  • Communicate to you any decisions or actions taken regarding your feedback

Resolving Your Feedback

The City of Melville is committed to managing customer feedback in an accountable, transparent, timely and meaningful way.

If you are not satisfied with the way your feedback was handled or resolved, we will:


Please read the information if you have any reasonable basis to suspect serious or minor misconduct about an individual elected member or employee of the City of Melville.

For complaints about a service, product, event or incident  provided to you by the City, please complete the Feedback Form.


Social Media Share this pageLinks below open in a new window

Was this page helpful?
Page Helpful