The City of Melville strives to provide quality services and uses customer feedback to improve it's products and services.
Feedback can be given in the form of a compliment, suggestion or complaintabout the quality of a service, staff member, a contractor and non City of Melville services.
Provide Your Feedback
Please make sure you provide your identification details and a complete account of your feedback to enable us to investigate and take further action if required. If you would like to remain anonymous, please be aware that we will not be able to communicate with you for further information if required.
Submit your feedback now
Alternatively, you can provide your feedback:
During business hours: (Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm)
- In person at any City of Melville facility and any City of Melville employee
- By phone: 1300 635 845 or 9364 0666
- For hearing or speech impaired: National Relay Service (TTY) 133 677
- For interpreting: TIS National 131 450
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: City of Melville, Locked Bag 1, Booragoon WA 6954
Outside business hours:
What Happens to Feedback
When receiving your feedback we will:
- Acknowledge and address your feedback promptly
- Treat it confidentially and in accordance with the our customer feedback management policy
- Consider all relevant information regarding your feedback and seek resolution
- Communicate to you any decisions or actions taken regarding your feedback
Resolving Your Feedback
The City of Melville is committed to managing customer feedback in an accountable, transparent, timely and meaningful way.
If you are not satisfied with the way your feedback was handled or resolved, we will:
For complaints about a City of Melville policy, service, product, event, facility or about an employee, contractor or volunteer behaviour, please complete our feedback form and select the 'complaint' option.
If you have reasonable basis to suspect serious or minor misconduct about an individual elected member or employee of the City of Melville, please visit our Report Serious Breach or Misconduct page.