Parks and Reserves Namesakes

Find out the history behind the names of parks and reserves within the City of Melville.

Find out more about parks and reserves in our City

Park NameName History
Al Richardson ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after a former Councillor, Albert William Richardson (1919-1922).
Alan Edwards ParkNamed by the City of Melville after a former Councillor, Alan J. Edwards (1969-1973)
Alan Madden ParkNamed by the City of Melville after a former Councillor, Alan G. Madden, who served between 1952-1955 and 1960-1962.
Alec Lambert ParkNamed by the City of Melville after a former Councillor, Alec S. Lambert (1944-1952).
Alfred Cove Nature ReserveNamed after Alfred Waylen, pioneer landowner from 1834-1854. See Attadale Reserve.
Alison Harris ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, Mrs. Alison Harris, who was the first female Councillor to serve from 1969-1973.
Allan Eddy ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, Allan Millstead Eddy (1954-1958).
Anthony Dodd ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, Anthony G. Dodd (1967-1970). This one acre reserve was named in recognition of his service to Kindergartens in the Melville district, in particular to the Melville Preschool Centre which is situated on this reserve.
Apex ReserveNamed after the Apex Club which developed the Reserve.
Art Wright ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, Arthur John S. Wright (1931-1932).
Arthur Kay ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, Arthur Edward Kay (1958-1960).
Attadale ReserveNamed after a Scottish Village on Loch Carron, given by A P Matheson, the landowner in 1896 to the suburb of the same name.
Baden Powell ReserveNamed in recognition of the First Applecross Scout group which used this reserve.
Bainton ParkNamed after early resident, and abutting road name.
Barracuda ReserveName submitted by the City of Melville. 
Bateman ParkNamed after an original settler in the area, John Bateman 1886.
Beasley ParkNamed after the abutting road which honours Professor Frank R. Beasley, who later became Dean of Law at UWA (employed from 1927-1963).
Bicton Baths ReserveFormerly approved as Durdham Park. The name was amended to Bicton Baths Reserve to reflect the historic significance of the adjacent Bicton Baths which have been in use since the mid 1920's.
Bicton Quarantine ParkNamed after the former animal quarantine station situated on this site.
Bill Bennetts ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Richard H. Bennetts (1924-1930).
Bill Brown ParkNamed after Mr. William Brown (Chairman of Roads Board 1954-1957) and former Councillor (1947-1957).
Bill Dixon ParkNamed after Mr William Dixon, Councillor Building Surveyor 1965-1974 in recognition of his services to the community.
Bill Ellson ReserveNamed by Mellville City Council after former Councillor Laurence Ellson (1905-1909) and Chairman 1905-1906.
Bill Sheehy ParkNamed by Mellville City Council after former Councillor William John Sheehy (1970-1980).
Bill Sweet ParkNamed by Melville City Council after former Councillor, William Charles Sweet (1926-1928).
Blackwall Reach ReserveNamed in 1896 by Commander L S Dawson, R N Admiralty Surveyor, probably after Blackwall Reach on the Thames River near Greenwich.
Blue Gum ReserveNamed after the flooded swamp gums, commonly called "Blue Gums" by locals, although no Blue Gums grow in WA.
Bob Crawford ReserveSee Robert Crawford Park.
Bob Gordon ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, Robert Gordon (1903-1920) and Chairman 1911-1913 and 1919-1920.
Booragoon Lake ReserveContains Booragoon Lake. Booragoon is the Aboriginal name for the lower reaches of Canning River.
Bosworth ParkNamed after an early Palmyra ratepayer E. Bosworth who resided in Marmion Street (1942-1943).
Bray Court ReserveNamed after the abutting road which honours an old ratepayer.
Brockman ParkNamed after F.S. Brockman, licensed surveyor.
Bull Creek ReserveNamed after the locality derived from the original grantee, Henry Bull.
Bunning ParkNamed after Bunning Brothers who created the surrounding industrial estate.
Carawatha ParkNamed after former Primary School, which closed in 1995. Park opened in 2014
Carmody Court ReserveNamed after Philip Carmody, Head Teacher at Rossmoyne Senior High School (1968-1973).
Cedric Smith ParkName proposed by City of Melville. Dedicated to Cedric L. Smith who was a Councillor from 1965-1978 with a short period as Deputy Mayor. 
Ces Deceau ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Cecil John Deceau (1912-1914).
Chamberlain Circle ReserveNamed after A L Chamberlain, a landowner who surveyed the area.
Charles Eckert ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Charles Samuel Eckert (1962-1973).
Charles Purdie ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after a former Councillor, Charles M. Purdie.
Connelly ParkNamed after the abutting road which honours either an early settler or a resident who served on the Melville Roads Board prior to 1930.
Coffee Point ReserveSituated on Coffee Point, hence the name. This may have something to do with A.P. Matheson, who took up a jetty lease here, but relevant correspondence has been destroyed.
Colleran ParkNamed after abutting road and common usage. Name of early family who operated bakery at Canning Bridge.
Colonel Dunkley ReserveThe late Colonel I. E. Dunkley was a councillor for melville from 1937-1940 and 1941-1954. He constructed and maintained this small playground area in Matheson Road Applecross, for the benefit of young children in that district. Council named this reserve in his honour.
Deep Water Point ReserveSituated on Deep Water Point, hence the name. Presumed to be a descriptive name, it was first shown on Cancelled Public Plan F28-4 No.1 in May 1962.
Dick Piercy ParkPreviously named after Harry Buckley Park. (R.R. Piercy created this reserve by subdivision of his land holdings). R. R. Piercy was Councillor (1945-1957) on the Melville Roads Board. He was a member of the MRPA for some years.
Dinosaur ParkA 1990s community based arts project which engaged artist Ricky Arnold, who designed dinosaur sculptures, hence the name of the park.
Douglas Freeman ParkName proposed by the City of Melville after Douglas Freeman, a former Councillor from 1915-1916 with Melville Roads Board.
Dudley Hartree ParkName proposed by the City of Melville. Dedicated to Dudley Hartree, a former Councillor from 1969-1983 with a period as Deputy Mayor
Durdham ParkNamed after abutting road and from common usage.
Edgar Saul ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, Edgar Saul (1922).
Elizabeth Manion ParkNamed after senior teacher of Melville Primary School 1957-1959.
Emily Main ParkNamed after Mrs. Emily Main who lived for 60 years on one of the blocks now absorbed by the park. She reared three children on her own by tailoring. Died on 31 March 1978.
Emma George ParkNamed after early pioneer, her family lived at 14 Barclay Road, and the park was their tennis court. Many of the trees were planted by members of the George family. Previously known as Stone Park and changed in 1999.
Ern Stapleton ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Ernest John Stapleton (1963-1965).
Ernest Wild ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Ernest Mileham Wild (1914-1922).
Evershed ParkNamed after George and Lillian Evershed, the Poundkeeper and Caretakers of Melville Roads Board from 1913-1949, and abutting road name and common usage.
Frank Cann ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Frank W. Cann (1921-1924) and (1928-1947).
Frawley ParkNamed after Edward Frawley, the Head teacher at Attadale Primary School 1973-1987, and abutting road name and common usage.
Fred Johnson ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, Frederick Wills Johnson (1907-1911).
Fred Jones ReserveNamed after Fred Jones, an old ratepayer who personally maintained the reserve for many years. The late Mr. Fred Jones was a keen gardener who lived in close proximity to this two acre area situated at the corner of Wesbury Cresent and Canning Highway in Bicton. Mr. Jones sought Council's permission to develop and maintain this area which was named in his honour.
Frederick Baldwin ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Frederick Baldwin (1941-1944).
Gairloch ReserveNamed after a village on Gair Loch, and abutting road name and common usage.
Gemmel ParkNamed after W. Gemmell, a landowner who surveyed the area, and abutting road and common usage.
Geo Lithgo ParkNamed after former Councillor George Leslie Lithgo (1960-1973).
Geo Thompson ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor George Thompson (1907-1908).
George Humes ParkNamed by the City of Melville after a well respected Noongar boxer George Humes (1936-1995). Twice a Golden Gloves boxer and Sportsman of the year in 1962 and 1963. He spent his life helping Aboriginal people in need.
George Welby ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor George Welby (1930-1937). 
Groves ParkNamed after the donor, Arthur Groves, an early settler in the locality. He established Groves Diary along Canning Highway when it was still called Perth-Fremantle Road.
Harmony ParkHarmony Park consists of Reserve 45998 situated in Archibald Street, Willagee. The name selected by the City of Melville to symbolise the bringing together of people from different backgrounds. The community involvement in decorating the park is symbolic to this achievement.
Harold Field ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor George Harold Field (1919-1924).
Harry Bailey ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Harry Edwin Bailey (1939-1941).
Harry Baker ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, Harry Baker (1961-1966).
Harry Bridle ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, Harry Arthur Bridle (1947-1949).
Harry Buckley ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Harold Buckley (1931-1940).
Harry Clemens ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after a former Councillor, Henry Haddock Clemens (1901), Melville Roads Board (1901).
Harry Grose ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Harold Merdeon Grose (1919-1928, 1931).
Harry Patterson ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Harry Patterson (1945-1957).
Harry Sandon ParkNamed after Harry Sandon, a long serving member of Council staff from 1945-1969, and was Chief Propagator, Parks and Reserves. This area of 10 acres in Attadale which remains as natural bush land and was named after Mr. Harry Sandon who was propagator at Councils nursery for a considerable length of time prior to his retirement on 6 March 1970. This park was named after Mr. Harry Sandon in honour of the thousands of trees which he raised for the beautification of streets, reserves and foreshores within the City of Melville during his employment.
Harry Stickland ParkNamed after Harry Stickland AM; Councillor 1956-1986, Deputy Mayor 1969-1970, 1977-1978, 1981-1982, 1984-1985, Freeman of the City in 1986.
Hatfield ParkNamed after an early resident and Head Teacher at Applecross Primary School (1913).
Heathcote ReserveNamed after Midshipsman Heathcote, crew member of HMS Success under Captain James Stirling, on 1827 expedition of Swan River.
Herb Napthally ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Herbert Clark Napthally (1906-1907).
Hill ParkNamed after Dr. Gordon Barratt Hill G.M.C. who died on 22 October 1984.
Hogarth Way ReserveNamed after C. Hogarth, licensed surveyor, and abutting road name.
Hugh Corbett ParkNamed after Mr Hugh A Corbett, original Chairman of Melville Roads Board 1901 to 1904.
Jack Howson ReserveNamed after Jack Fingall Howson OBE JP, Councillor (1965-1989) and Mayor (1973-1989), Freeman of the City.
Jack Jeffery ParkNamed after Jack Jeffery, Council Health Surveyor (1945-1979).
Jack Martin ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Jack Martin (1956-1959).
Jack O'Keefe ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Jack O'Keefe (1928-1931).
James Paterson ParkNamed after former Councillor James Gordon Paterson (1940-1950).
Jeff Joseph ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Louis Jeffrey Joseph JP (1958-1973) and Deputy Mayor (1964-1968).
Jim Ainsworth ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor James Herbert Ainsworth (1917-1919, 1920-1922).
Jim Mills ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, James Albert Mills (1963-1965).
Joan Williams ParkNamed by the City after former Councillor Marjorie Joan Williams (1973-1975 and 1976-1977). She was a writer and journalist.
John Bray ParkNamed after S W J Bray, former City of Melville Councillor (1971-1980).
John Connell ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, John Edward Connell (1940-1942, 1957-1970).
John Creaney ReserveNamed after ex State Manager of Hooker Rex, who was responsible for creating the park when subdividing.
John Dickenson ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor John Henry Dickenson (1932-1943).
John Fennessy ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor John Leonard Fennessy (1947-1953).
John O'Sullivan ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, John James O'Sullivan (1907-1912).
John Partlow ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor John Bernard Partlow (1954-1956).
Juett ParkNamed after abutting road, which honours Dr Alexander and Mrs Ida Juett, distinguished benefactors of UWA.
Kadidjiny ParkA Noongar word meaning 'learning' in reference to the former Melville Primary School site.
Karoonda ReserveAboriginal name meaning 'Winter Camp' and after abutting street name.
Ken Douglas ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Kenneth Lloyd Douglas (1960-1963).
Ken Hurst ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Mayor Ken H. Hurst (1970-1973), who died whilst holding Office, aged 42 years.
Ken Ingram ParkRenamed in 2001 after Kenneth Ingram, a dedicated resident who cared and guarded the park, enhancing it's natural beauty. He passed away in 2000. Park formerly named Colleran Park.
Laurie Withers ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, Laurence Frederick Withers (1938-1947).
Layman ParkNamed after abutting road, it honours Misses Clair and Catherine Layman, early ratepayers, residents in the Country Ward between 1939 and 1943.
Len Shearer ReserveNamed after former Councillor Lionel Robson (Len) Shearer (1947-1971). 
Leonard Goold ParkNamed after Leonard Bowman Goold, Councillor (1931-1933).
Lou StonhamNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor, Louis Stonham.
Marguerite Smith ReserveNamed in honour of Mrs Marguerite Smith, who served the scouting movement in the South Perth, Melville, Bicton and Attadale areas since 1937.
Marmion ReserveNamed after the abutting road, it honours Patrick Marmion, founder of the whaling station in 1849 in the area now known as Sorrento.
McKimmie ReserveThis is a two acre reserve at the corner of McKimmie and Solomon Streets in Palmyra and was so named after the late J. McKimmie who was a Councillor and Chairman of the Melville Roads Board (1904-1905).
Melville ReserveSituated in Melville (named due to is proximity to Melville Water), hence the name. It honours Robert Dundas, Second Viscount of Melville.
Mick Jahn ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Mervyn Arthur Jahn (1959-1968).
Millers BakehouseNamed after the Miller Family, who operated a bakery at this site. This was converted into the Miller Bakehouse Museum, operated by the Melville History Society.
Mitchell Street ReserveNamed after abutting road, which honours Sir James Mitchell, Premier, Lt Governor and Governor of WA (1933-1948)
Montague Hillary ParkNamed after Montague H. Hillary, Councillor (1910-1915) and Chairman (1913-1915).
Morris Buzacott ReserveNamed after former Councillor Morris Nutter Buzacott (1903-1905), and Chairman (1905).
Moss ParkName suggested by Murdoch University after Mr. Edward Moss, a benefactor of the University.
Mt Henry Bridge ReserveName proposed by the City of Melville on 28 March 1984 and named after the recently constructed Mount Henry Bridge. Mount Henry Bridge was named after nearby Mount Henry, which was named by R. Clint in 1830 after Lieutenant John Henry of HMAS Challenger. Henry carried out explorations along the Canning in June 1829.
Noalimba ParkAboriginal word meaning 'belonging to all'. Park named after the Noalimba Migrant Reception Centre for State sponsored migrants; which operated at the site from 1968 to the early 1980s. Used by other organisations until its closure in October 2002.
Noel Kroll Reserve Named by the City of Melville after former Councillor Noel George Kroll (1963-1967).
Norm Godfrey ReserveNorm Godfrey is honoured for his involvement in improving the facilities and the environment in the Kardinya area and for planting the trees in this reserve.
Olding ParkNamed after abutting road. William Olding was a crew member from the muster table of HMS Challenger (1829).
Ormond Bowyer ParkName by the City of Melville after former Councillor Ormond Bowyer (1955-1961).
Owen Fitzgerald ParkName by the City of Melville after former Councillor Owen Fitzgerald (1913-1918, 1927).
Oz ParkA community based art project organised after Dinosaur and Three Bears Parks. The theme of this park is based on the story of "The Wizard of Oz".  It has a yellow brick path and play equipment relating the story.
P J Hanley ParkNamed after P. J. Henley, Deputy Town Clerk and Acting Town Clerk (1952-1976).
Peter Bosci ParkNamed after former Councillor Peter A. Bosci (1967-1972, 1976).
Peter Ellis ReserveNamed after P Ellis, Town Clerk (1953-1973).
Phillip Jane ParkName by the City of Melville after former Councillor Phillip S. Jane (1926-1928, 1931-1939).
Piney Lakes ReserveNamed after the local name for the lakes contained within the park. There was previously a pine plantation here, hence the name.
Pitman ParkNamed after Ella amd George Pitman, bakers in Petra Street, East Fremantle and poultry farmers in North Lake Road until the late 1950s.
Point Heathcote ReserveNamed after Point Heathcote, which honours Midshipsman Heathcote, aboard HMAS Success with Captain Stirling during his 1927 expedition of exploration.
Point Walter ReserveNamed submitted by the City of Melville after the point on which it is situated. This reserve was named after the principal feature on the Swan River, now Point Walter, and was originally named by Captain James Stirling in 1827 after a favourite Uncle.
Prosser ParkNamed after abutting road, which honours an old resident of the Melville district who played an active part in the development of the area over many years.
Ralph Trotter ParkNamed after Ralph W. Trotter, Councillor (1933-1937).
Ratcliffe ParkNamed after abutting road which honours early settler A J Ratcliffe, resident in the district between 1939-1942.
Red Gum ParkThe name was proposed by the Kardinya Residents' Association to reflect the presence of a large number of red gum trees on the site.
Reg Beaton ParkNamed after Reg Beaton, Councillor's Superintendent of Reserves (1964-1974).
Reg Bourke ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Reginald F. Bourke (1931-1932).
Reg Seal ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Reginald Charles Seal (1961-1963).
Ric Vosper ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Richard Frank Vosper (1906-1908).
Richard Angeloni ParkThe name was proposed by the City of Cockburn after R Angeloni OBE MA, a past Vice Principal of the University of WA (1972-1980). Due to a boundary change in June 2003 the park is now in the locality of Kardinya, in the City of Melville.
Richard Lewis ParkNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Richard Lewis, with periods as Deputy Mayor (1970-1984).
Rob Campbell ReserveNamed after former Councillor Robert Duncan Campbell (1914-1920 and 1922-1928).
Robert Crawford ParkNamed after Robert Denning Crawford, marketing manager fro T M Burke Pty Ltd, the firm was responsible for the subdivision creating these reserves and has, in fact, subdivided approximately 60% of the City's residential area. Mr. Crawford spent 26 years of service with that company, from which he had just retired and had been a ratepayer of this City for 20 years (1984). He was also the president of the Western Australian Debating league of which he had been a member for eight years.
Robert Henwood ParkNamed after Robert Arnold Henwood, City Planner, City of Fremantle from 1972 to 1983, who was largely instrumental in finalising the abutting Samson Estate Development and liaised with this City on the abutting design in Kardinya.
Robert Smith ParkNamed after Robert J. Smith, Councillor (1973-1978). 
Robert Street ParkNamed after Prof Robert Street AO, Vice-Chancellor of UWA (1978-1986) and an eminent physicist.
Robert Weir ParkNamed after Robert E. Weir, Councillor from 1924-1926 and 1928.
Ron Carroll ReserveNamed by City of Melville after former Councillor (1942-1956, 1959-1971) and Mayor, Ronald Francis Carroll (1962-1971).
Ross ParkName proposed by Murdoch University after Mr W. H. (John) Ross, Retired Assistant Estates Officer.
Roy Neal ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Roland Mahon Neal (1961-1963).
Shirley Strickland ReserveIt was named after Shirley Strickland, a Western Australian athlete. She represented Australia at the Olympic Games in London, Helsinki and Melbourne, 1948, 1952 and 1956 respectively. Shirley was awarded the coveted Helms Award and M.B.E. after having won seven gold medals in the field of athletics. She served as a Councillor with her married name: de la Hunty (1988-1996, 1999-2003) and Deputy Mayor (1995).
Sid Eaton ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former councillor Sidney Victor Eaton (1922).
Somerville ParkNamed after abutting road. William Somerville, Honorary Law Degree, was a member of the UWA Senate for 15 years or more (1912-1954).
Stone ParkNamed after abutting road which honours J.O. Stone, 1951 Guild President for UWA. Renamed Emma George Park in 1999.
Ted Neesham ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Edward Neesham (1951-1954).
Thomas Middleton ParkNamed after Thomas Middleton, who was the original grantee of the location and received title in 1835.
Three Bears ParkDescriptive name proposed by the Palmyra Community Association as this park is landscaped around a "bear" theme. A community based art project organised at a similar time to Dinosaur Park, in the 1990s. Name taken from the sculptures created.
Tom Firth ParkNamed by City of Melville after former Councillor Thomas H. Firth (1973-1982) and Deputy Mayor (1980).
Tompkins ParkNamed by the City of Melville after the Tompkins Family, from whom the land was purchased. The late Mr. Eric Tompkins was a Secretary/ Engineer of the Melville Roads Board and passed away whilst in office in December 1951. Tompkins Park is a 44 acre reserve set aside for active recreation and named in his honour.
Trevor Knowles ParkName proposed by the City of Melville on 28 March 1984 and named after former Councillor Trevor Knowles who was instrumental in having the freehold land set aside for this purpose (public use). 
Trevor Gribble ParkNamed after former Councillor W. Trevor Gribble (1966-1973 and 1974-1976). 
Troy ParkMr W F Troy was the Minister for Lands, who became the WA Agent-General at Australia House in London. The name was proposed by Thomas Burke, who donated $4,000 for the construction of Burke Drive. 
Wal Hughes ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Walter Lindsay Hughes (1958-1967). 
Walter West ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor Walter Thomas West (1928).
Warwick Wild ParkNamed by the City of Melville after a former Councillor (1953-1958).
Webber ReserveNamed after abutting road name and from common usage. This particular area of 10 acres is used for active recreation in the Willagee area and  took its name from a member of the crew of HMS Success which was in Fremantle 1 March 1827 to 30 April 1827, after whom Webber Street, Willagee was first named.
William Hall ParkNamed after former Councillor W G Hall (1937-1945).
William Murray ParkNamed after former Councillor William Murray (1906-1925). Chairman of Melville Roads Board (1907-1909, 1909-1911 and 1915-1919).
William Renton ReserveNamed after former Councillor William Renton (1914-1917).
William Reynolds ParkNamed after former Councillor William Charles Reynolds (1926-1947).
Winchester Way ReserveName proposed by the City of Melville 28 March 1984. Named after abutting road name and common usage.
Winnacott ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after an ubutting road name and from common usage. A 10 acre reserve bordering Winnacott Street in Willagee has been named Winnacott Reserve and is used for active recreation in the area. Winnacott Street from which the reserve takes its name, was originally named after a member of the crew of HMS Success which  was in Fremantle during the period 1 March 1827 to 30 April 1827.
Winthrop ParkName proposed by Murdoch after the abutting street name and proposal locality.
Wireless Hill Park

This 40 hectacre area of natural bushland was originally used by the Overseas Telecommunications Commission from 1910 to 1969. It was named Wireless Hill Park in order to perpetuate the original landmark of the wireless masts which predominated into the sky line during the period of the occupancy of the area by the Overseas Telecommunications Commission.

WN Malcolm ReserveNamed by the City of Melville after former Councillor William N. Malcolm (1909-1910).

 

Social Media Share this pageLinks below open in a new window

Was this page helpful?
Page Helpful