Adults Swim (16+) - $6.60
Adult Swim concession - $5.95
Child Swim 0 to 10 years - $4.90
Child Swim 11 to 15 years - $5.95
Family Pass (2 adults and 2 children) - $17.25
Spectator - $2.40
Single Visit (1 child aged 0 to 5 free with each adult swim entry)
LeisureFit Booragoon provides Spa, Sauna and Steam facilities.
Single Visit - $10.70, concession $9.65 includes Spa, Sauna, Steam
Single visit upgrade - $13.65, concession $12.45 includes Spa, Sauna, Steam and Swim
Spa, Sauna, Steam Policies:
- Wrist band must be worn at all times. These can be obtained from reception
- Must be 16+ or over to access this area
- Please shower before entering the spas, saunas or steam rooms
- Please bring a towel to sit on in the sauna
- Never put your head under the water
- Pregnant women are not advised to use this area
- Do not pour water on the sauna elements
- Please do not use oil or scented products in the steam room such as Lavender or Eucalyptus
- Please limit time in each area to 10 minutes and hydrate regularly.
- Please take note of other signs and guidelines when using these facilities
Closing Times: Weekdays at 8.45pm, Weekends at 5.45pm, Public Holiday times may differ.
As well as the indoor leisure pool, LeisureFit Booragoon also offers a Children's Water Sprayground for the kids to enjoy for free.
Please note: The Water Sprayground is only open during the summer months and may be subject to daily operations and conditions.
Opening Hours: 9.00am to 6.00pm daily in summer. *Subject to weather conditions.
All children under the age of 11 must be directly supervised by an adult while in this area.
- Indoor 50 metre Olympic Pool (26 to 27 degrees)
- Adjoined 25 metre Dive Pool (2.0 to 3.8m in depth)
- Indoor 25m and Leisure Pool (31 to 32 degrees)
- Spa (37 degrees)
- Sauna (80 degrees)
- Steam Room (40 degrees)
- Seasonal Water Sprayground
- Disability access including full-functioning hoist with attached adjustable bed
LeisureFit endorses the Watch Around Water Program. The Watch Around Program is designed to educate patrons and raise awareness about adequate and active supervision.
Why is it important?
- Drowning is the leading cause of unintentional death in children under 5.
- Since the program started, there have been no drowning deaths recorded involving young children at public swimming pools in WA.
Watch Around Water requirements:
- Children under 6 must be within arms reach of a parent/guardian over the age of 16 and in the water at all times.
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by a responsible adult and be within line of sight at all times whilst in the centre.
Thank you for your understanding and participation in our Watch Around Water facility.