Melville Summer Music returns to the Limestone Amphitheatre for the rocking afro-beat sounds of Grace Barbé and her hot band.
As part of the City of Melville’s evolving arts program, we’re bringing you nine free concerts throughout November to March.
Experience a diverse line-up of top WA artists spanning blues, pop, indie, afrobeat and folk in the City of Melville’s biggest music series yet.
All are welcome! Bring your family and friends and enjoy a picnic as the sun sets at one of four iconic Melville locations.
The Boab Café will be open from 4:30pm for coffee and light refreshments however there are no food trucks trading at this event. Remember to bring a picnic and a chair or blanket and get down early!
See all concerts here: https://www.melvillecity.com.au/melvillesummermusic
Our Melville Summer Music events are currently exempt from the proof-of-vaccination entry requirements, however we ask that you consider others and please follow COVID safe practices:
- Check in via the SafeWA app
- Use the hand sanitiser that is provided
- Adhere to social distancing where possible
- Bring a mask if you would like to wear one
- If you were present at any of the exposure sites detailed on the WA Health website, or if you are feeling unwell, do not attend this event. Please get tested and isolate.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we all work towards a safe and healthy WA.
City of Melville
|Time||5:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
City of Melville Customer Relations Team – 1300 635 845