Are You Holding a Community Event in the City of Melville?
Let us know!
*To ensure the safety and health of our community and staff in response to COVID-19 and in line with the directives from the WA Department, we have made the difficult decision to postpone advertising community events.
The City of Melville’s What's On calendar is produced to promote the many activities held within the City of Melville.
If you have a community event you would like to include, please read the following guidelines and complete the form below.
To be considered, events must be:
- Held within the City of Melville
- Community based and open to the general public
- Free or low priced
- Submitted by the event organiser or authorised agent
- A one off event, and not an ongoing activity
- Activities such as weekly club meetings, ongoing classes or courses will not be included
- Activities of a political nature will not be included
- The City of Melville reserves the right to refuse the inclusion of events if they do not meet the above criteria
- You are welcome to provide any images, logos or additional information to accompany your event. Please include details of any required acknowledgements
- Incomplete forms will not be considered