Be a great host, keep your guest safe and don’t disturb your neighbours.
Follow this party preparation checklist:
- Stay safe
- Let police know, register your party with the WA Police
- Inform the CSS on 1300 653 643
- Don’t open invite on social media
- Invite your neighbours or let them know – use the City’s Friendly Neighbourhoods Letting You Know Card
- Consider your neighbours and the noise from your party
- Serve alcohol responsibly
- Make sure you consider security measures
For more information on acceptable noise, visit our noise page
For information on the law, your responsibilities and out of control gatherings visit the WA Police website.