Be a great host; keep your guests safe, and don’t disturb your neighbours.
Follow this party preparation checklist:
- Stay safe
- Register your party with the WA Police
- Inform the CSS on 1300 653 643
- Don’t open invite on social media
- Invite your neighbours or let them know – use the City’s Friendly Neighbourhoods Letting You Know Card
- Consider your neighbours and the noise from your party
- Serve alcohol responsibly
- Make sure you consider security measures
Read information on acceptable noise.
For information on the law, your responsibilities, and out of control gatherings, visit the WA Police website.