Theft from Cars
What gets left is an invitation for theft! Make it tougher for crooks like Quinn – take valuables with you and remember to lock up.
Car Security Tips
Here are a few tips to help keep your car safe:
- Always lock up
- Close windows and don’t leave keys in the ignition, even if you are only going to be a few minutes – theft only takes a few seconds
- Never leave valuables in the car
- Pay attention to where you park
- Park off the street and in a well-lit area preferably in a car port or garage
- Secure car keys when at home. Don’t leave them where they can be seen
Was this page helpful?