Opportunities to Have Fun and Stay Fit
The City of Melville offers many opportunities to have fun, stay fit and meet new people. View the following pages to find out more:
- Library Events and Programs - Digital Hub: Learn about computers, iPads, smartphones, tablets and more!
- eLibrary: Access library resources online e.g. audiobooks
- LeisureFit Recreation Centre, including our "Be Fit for Life" program.
- Community Centres (located at Bluegum, Bull Creek and Willagee)
- Tennis courts, golf courses and bowling clubs
- Museums, art and culture
- Age Friendly Directory (provides details of organisations that offer arts and crafts, entertainment, dancing and singing, and clubs and friendship groups).
Our events page is also a great place to stay connected and keep up to date with events hosted by the City as well as community-run programs and events available nearby.
Be Fit for Life - Exercise inspiration for over 65s
Exercise is one of the best things you can do to counter the ageing process, and it doesn't have to be boring.
Watch our video and find your exercise inspiration!
Then browse through the wide range of exercise groups located within the City of Melville below, and find your fit!
Social Media Share this pageLinks below open in a new window