South of the River Forum - Estate Planning and Administration
Due to the cancellation of this forum due to Covid19, Simply Estates have kindly offered the following online learning:
Online Learning - Uncover 5 Important Areas of Estate Planning You Must Know About
Join the five-part education series online to learn about important insights, common myths and practical tips for simple estate planning preparations you and your family can make now.
If you are over the age of 65 or know someone who is, then you should watch the videos covering:
- Why Plan Your Estate;
- Capture Critical Information & Wishes;
- Prepare Legal Documents;
- Plan Finances, Superannuation and Insurance; and
- How to Plan Your Estate.
No matter if you already have a Will or not, you will learn the answers to some important questions we must all ask ourselves:
- Is a Last Will & Testament really all I need?
- What happens when I can no longer make decisions?
- What do 9 of 10 West Australians forget about estate planning?
- Why is the family home often the reason for families breaking?
- What simple steps can save your family up to 120 hours?
Presented by simplyEstate.
Date: Anytime Online