Opportunities to Have Fun and Stay Fit
The City of Melville offers many opportunities to have fun, stay fit and meet new people. View the following pages to find out more:
- Library Events and Programs - Digital Hub: Learn about computers, iPads, smartphones, tablets and more!
- eLibrary: Access library resources online e.g. audiobooks
- LeisureFit Recreation Centre, including our "Be Fit for Life" program.
- Community Centres (located at Bluegum, Bull Creek and Willagee)
- Tennis courts, golf courses and bowling clubs
- Museums, art and culture
- Piney Lakes
- Senior Services Directory (provides details of organisations that offer arts and crafts, entertainment, dancing and singing, and clubs and friendship groups).
Our events page is also a great place to stay connected and keep up to date with events hosted by the City as well as community-run programs and events available nearby.
Senior Citizens Clubs
Southern Districts Senior Citizens Club
Corner Archibald Street and North Lake Road, Willagee
Phone: 9337 3900
Stock Road Senior Citizens Club
38 Waddell Road, entrance from Stock Road near the corner of Canning Highway
Phone: 9339 7878
As the clubs operate as independent incorporated bodies, activities are aligned to each club. Please call the individual clubs directly for further information. New members are always welcome.
South of the River Forum
Learn about how My Aged Care and the services available can assist you.
Date: Monday, 11 June 2018
Time: 10.00am to 12 noon
Venue: City of Melville Civic Centre Conference Room, 10 Almondbury Road Booragoon
Contact: 1300 635 845 | 9364 0666
RSVP: Book here