Bicton Quarantine Park is a pristine and picturesque park offering superb views of the Swan River.
Bicton Quarantine Park is located in Bicton on Phipps Street.
It's location has magnificent views and great facilities making it the perfect spot for any occasion.
- BBQs More info
- Dogs More info
- Toilets More info
- Sport More info
- For Hire
Bicton Quarantine Park
8 Braunton Street, Bicton WA 6157 Get Directions
- A big, shady playground equipped with additional shade sails
- Plenty of open, grassy areas
- Abundance of natural shading
- Ample seating and barbeques
- Many bike and walking paths
- Hire capacity for private functions up to 200 people
- Hire capacity for events up to 2000 (An approved Events Application is required)
- Dogs permitted
The popular Bicton Baths swimming area is nearby and can be accessed from the park via a staircase near the playground.
Bicton Quarantine Park is named after the former animal quarantine station that was situated on the site.
Limited free parking is available off Phipps Street Parking and Braunton Street. Overflow parking for events of more than 50 people is down the road at
Rob Campbell Reserve and additional hire charges will apply as part of your booking.
The park is the perfect spot for any small to medium sized function of up to 200 people, conditions may apply. Say your vows, celebrate a birthday or hold a function alongside some of the best views in Perth of the Swan River.
You can hire various areas of Bicton Quarantine Park for functions and events.
There are two designated Wedding/Function areas which are signposted onsite. Please see the aerial map image for more information.
Public Events with a capacity of up to 2000 people may also be held at the reserve. An approved Event Application is required to secure an event on City of Melville reserves.
Reserve Hire Information
Please note that there are some things you can't do or bring to the park:
- Bouncy castles and marquees are only permitted with required approval
- Pegs/stakes are not permitted to secure structures or bouncy castles. Weights must be used to secure any structures (such as marquees)
- No confetti is permitted
Other important information to note when making a booking:
- You can only book the park until 7.30pm
- Bookings are not accepted for Public Holidays, 18th and 21st birthday parties
- Large functions and events with more than 50 people will need to arrange overflow parking at Rob Campbell Reserve. Additional hire charges will apply
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is made
To check for available dates, please contact the Customer Relations Team on 9364 0666 or use the Hire Enquiries form below.
Once you have consulted Customer Relations, please lodge a booking application:
Fees and Charges
Please note this form is for availability enquiries only. To request a booking, please submit a booking application.