The Melville Volunteer Resource Centre (MVRC) provides a range of services to volunteers and community groups, including:
- Providing resources and support to potential volunteers
- Connecting locals with volunteering resources
- Providing information, support and resources to Volunteer Coordinators and groups involving volunteers
- Increasing the profile of volunteering across the community
- Supporting volunteer recognition events
If you require volunteer-related assistance, please contact us:
- In person: City of Melville Civic Centre, 10 Almondbury Road, Booragoon
- By phone: 9364 0662 or 9364 0669 (Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also keep up to date by subscribing to our e-news.
The Melville Volunteer Resource Centre is an initiative of the City funded by the State Government through the Department of Communities.