Located in Winthrop, Robert Smith Park is a suburban park with a balance of bushland and parkland suitable for wedding ceremonies and small functions such as birthday parties.
- Dogs More info
- Sport More info
- For Hire
Robert Smith Park
25 Barrett-Lennard Parade, Winthrop WA 6150 Get Directions
- Dogs permitted
- Hire capacity up to 50
Named after Robert J. Smith, Councillor (1973 – 1978).
Reserve Hire Information
The reserve is available for hire or functions with a capacity of up to 50 people.
Please note there are some things you can't do or bring to this reserve:
- Bouncy castles and marquees are only permitted with required approval
- Petting zoos, animal farms and pony rides may be permitted with approval and a permit
- Pegs/stakes are not permitted to secure structures or bouncy castles. Weights must be used to secure any structures (such as marquees)
- No confetti is permitted
Other important information to note when making a booking:
- Bookings are not accepted for Public Holidays, 18th and 21st birthday parties
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is made
To check for available dates, please contact the Customer Relations Team on 9364 0666 or use the Hire Enquiries form below.
Once you have consulted Customer Relations, please lodge a booking application:
Fees and Charges
Please note this form is for availability enquiries only. To request a booking, please submit a booking application.