Huge Corbet Park is a small suburban park situated between Riseley Street and Earlston Way in Booragoon. Suitable for small functions family reunions, children’s birthday parties.
- Dogs More info
- For Hire
- Verge Parking
- Footpaths and benches
- Dogs permitted
- Hire capacity up to 50
Hugh Corbet Park is named after Mr Hugh A Corbet, original Chairman of Melville Roads Board from 1901 to 1904.
Reserve Hire Information
The reserve is available for hire or functions with a capacity of up to 50 people.
Please note there are some things you can't do or bring to this reserve:
- Bouncy castles and marquees are only permitted with required approval
- Pegs/stakes are not permitted to secure structures or bouncy castles. Weights must be used to secure any structures (such as marquees)
- No confetti is permitted
- Limited parking is available
Other important information to note when making a booking:
- Bookings are not accepted for Public Holidays, 18th and21st birthday parties
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is made
To check for available dates, please contact the Customer Relations Team on 9364 0666 or use the Hire Enquiries form below.
Once you have consulted Customer Relations, please lodge a booking application:
Fees and Charges
Please note this form is for availability enquiries only. To request a booking, please submit a booking application.