Apply for a Street Entertainment Permit

Apply for a City of Melville Busking/Street Entertainer Permit

The City of Melville is building a unique cultural bridge in Perth, joining north to south and east to west. We are making space for new work and thinking. We are welcoming buskers in to the city and encourage you to complete the simple permit form (please note the form will need to be filled in outside of your web browser in order to sign and submit) and get out there!

For advice and hints on where to busk please read the guidelines here

Social Media Share this pageLinks below open in a new window

Was this page helpful?
Page Helpful