The financial counselling service is provided free of charge and is available to all City of Melville residents. The financial counselling service is strictly confidential.
A financial counsellor can:
- help those at financial risk make informed decisions regarding their financial problems and so to gain economic control over their lives
- give you information about bankruptcy, rules and laws relating to bills and debts
- tell you what Government assistance may be available
- explain what you can do if you cannot pay bills, fines and debts
- refer you to other agencies that may be able to help you.
During a consultation, the financial counsellor will:
- focus on providing information and advice specific to your needs
- use all available information about your financial situation to prepare a budget or financial position snapshot to highlight where your money is going
- ask you about your ideas.
Willagee Community Centre, Corner Archibald Street and Winnacott Street, Willagee.
A walk-in Emergency Relief Service is available on Mondays 9.00am to 11.30am, no appointment necessary.
Emergency Relief Flyer
Make an Appointment
Please contact the Financial Counsellor on 9364 0661. Appointments can be made on the following days:
- Mondays 1.00pm to 4.30pm
- Tuesdays 9.00am to 2.00pm
- Wednesdays 9.00am to 2.00pm
RUAH Community Service Directory 2018
Social Media Share this pageLinks below open in a new window