A WA Seniors Card provides you with a range of benefits (conditions apply), including:
- Free off-peak travel and concession rates at all other times on Transperth
- State Government Rebate on Local Government Rates (apply with Water Corporation. Water Corporation registers eligible people for this rebate on behalf of local government)
- State Government Rebate on Water Service Charges (apply with Water Corporation)
- Special offers and discounts
To be eligible for the WA Seniors Card program, you need to be aged 63 years or above, a permanent resident of Western Australia and work less than 25 hours per week, averaged over a 12 month period.
There are several ways you can apply for a WA Seniors Card:
- Apply online: Visit www.seniorscard.wa.gov.au
- Apply on the phone: Call the Seniors Card Hotline on 6551 8800 or 1800 671 233 (country free call) between 8.30am and 4.30pm weekdays
- Apply in person: Visit the WA Seniors Card Centre, Level 2, 140 William Street Perth 6000 (entry is from the public lifts located in Railway Lane off Murray Street Mall).