Planning for the Future
The City of Melville recognises the need to plan for the current and future needs of its citizens in a socially, culturally, environmentally and financially sustainable manner.
The City's Long Term Financial Plan 2013/14 to 2022/23 provides:
- A Financial Snapshot
- Current Planning Framework
- Financial Model Development
- Key Issues
- Asset Management
- Operating Revenue Assumptions
- Operating Expenditure Assumptions
- Reserve Assumptions
- Scenario Modelling and Sensitivity Analysis
- Financial Statements.
Download the Financial Plan and Review
Long Term Financial Plan 2013-14 to 2022-23 (Adopted December 2012) (MB PDF)
Revision of Long Term Financial Statements Revised December 2013 (PDF)