Paperless Rates Prize Draw - $500 to $1,000
We are seeking ten prize sponsors for our Paperless Rates Prize Draw.
Our Paperless Rates Prize Draw is a yearly awareness campaign run by the City to encourage ratepayers to receive their rates electronically. All residential ratepayers who are registered to receive their rates digitally by the first instalment due date are automatically entered into the draw.
Sponsoring this prize draw is an exciting and cost-effective opportunity for businesses to expose their brand to more than 40,000 ratepayers across the City. Further information on benefits, how to register your interest, selection criteria and the closing date can be found below.
Benefits of sponsorship - Paperless Rates Prize Draw
For your $500 to $1,000 investment*, your business will benefit from wide brand exposure via logo placement** on the following items:
- Cover of the Budget Brief, a newsletter included in all print and digital rates notices sent to more than 40,000 households
- Rates Prize Draw page on the City of Melville website, linking directly to your website (page views of more than 2,000)
On top of this, we will also mention and link or tag your business in the following
- 1 x article in the City of Melville eNews (fortnightly EDM sent to a mailing list of more than 15,000)
- 1 x Facebook post acknowledging your support (current page followers at more than 8,900)
* Sponsorship can be donations of approved business goods and services worth $500 to $1,000, cash or other approved prizes.
** Please note: where logos will appear below 3cm in size or visibility is poor, recognition will be via written words rather than logo usage.
Registering your interest
To register your interest as a sponsor, please contact the City's Senior Marketing Officer, Tara Hardmeier via email or calling 9364 0641 before the closing date of Monday, 27 May 2019.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
All offers will be considered and selected in a first-come, first-served basis as they are received by the City. The closing date is simply to specify an end date for expressions of interest.
To secure a sponsorship spot, a written, confirmed offer will need to be received by the City. All offers will need to be assessed by the City to ensure they comply with the City's sponsorship policies and procedures prior to an offer being accepted. The City makes no guarantee that an offer will be accepted until this process is completed.
We encourage businesses to make contact early if they are interested in being a sponsor as spots fill very quickly.
To express your interest or for further information on any of the above, contact the City's sponsorship contact.
Tara Hardmeier, Senior Marketing Officer
Phone: 9364 0641