Do you have something interesting to share that might be of value with other businesses? An interesting blog, news article or website perhaps? We want to hear about it.
Share your ideas on the City's engagement platform Melville Talks.
The City receives planning and building applications online, which is the preferred choice for most submissions.
Save time and lodge your application online.
Information is available if you want to learn more about a Council policy or local law, or would like to make a submission to the Council.
For details visit Our Council.
Access useful information about the City's profile, demographics, suburbs and boundaries.
This is particularly useful when your business planning is underway or you need some insightful statistics when talking to your own clients.
More than 200 products and services contribute towards making Melville a safer, more vibrant and desirable place to live and work. As a Melville resident or business these products and services are available to you.
As a business proprietor you must comply with a number of health and environmental laws and regulations. Make sure you are aware of your responsibilities.
For more information visit Community Health and Wellbeing.
Small Business Development Corporation (SBDC)
SBDC provides a range of services for businesses, including:
- Business skills workshops
- Business licence finder database to identify the required licences, registrations and codes of practice required for your business
- Advisory services to provide guidance and advice on a range of small business matters
- Commercial tenancy advisory service to provide guidance and information regarding commercial lease agreements
- A low-cost alternative dispute resolution (ADR) service to assist with resolving business-to-business and business-to-government disputes.
business.gov.au provides advise, support and access to grants for:
- Starting a business
- Running your business
- Existing your business.
australia.gov.au provides advice on which Australian government agencies can assist you with:
- Dispute support
- Legal support
- Financial support.