Melville's Annual Business Forum and Expo
“Future Proof your Business”
- Wednesday, 5 June 2019
- MCCC* Members $64 incl. GST / $74 non-members (catering included)
In a world that is rapidly changing every day, future proofing your business through innovation, international market expansion and better management of your human resource is now critical.
Come along to Melville’s 2019 Business Forum and Expo and discover some of the ways your business can be future ready.
4.00pm to 7.00pm - Presentations and Expo
7.00pm to 8.00pm - Networking with catering
Registration opening soon.
|Proudly brought to you by the City of Melville and *Melville-Cockburn Chamber of Commerce (MCCC)|
Hatching Your New Business Idea
This workshop will cover a range of relevant topics for potential start-ups and new business owners including the following:
- Converting your business idea into a well-defined business concept.
- Defining your target marketPricing methods and budgeting techniques
- Breakeven analysisBusiness cash flow
- Business analysis
- Bookkeeping basics
- Business growth strategies
Presented by Mawer Consulting a provider of Business Local — a Small Business Development Corporation Service funded by the State Government to provide small business owners access to free enterprise skill development sessions.