Art Awards 2021
The 45th annual Art Awards exhibition will take place at Wireless Hill Museum and showcase artworks by established and emerging West Australian artists, including local talent living in the City of Melville.
This year there are a number of changes including:
- For the first time we are intoducing a selection process for artworks. Artists will be asked to submit an entry with a photograph of their artwork, artworks will be assessed by the selection panel and then finalists will be advised of their participation in the exhibition.
- The commission for artwork sales has been removed, so artists will receive 100% of their sale price.
Terms and Conditions of entry
- Call for entries: 9.00am, Monday, 6 September to midnight Sunday, 12 September
- Exhibition opening event: Friday, 22 October
- Exhibition: Saturday, 23 October to Sunday, 14 November
Please sign up to our monthly Arts eNews to receive the online entry form straight to your inbox on Thursday 9 September. The online entry form will also be published on this webpage, Facebook and Instagram from 9.00am Monday, 6 September.
Please note the size limits for artworks:
- The size limit for 2D works - 100cm in any direction (including frame)
- The size limit for 3D works - 80cm in any direction (not including the plinth)
For any further enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view a virtual tour of the 2020 exhibition here.