The Bull Creek Community Centre, located next to the Bull Creek Library, offers a range of activities for all ages and abilities, and spaces that can be hired.
Bull Creek Community Centre offers 2 rooms separated by a folding wall that can be opened to create one large combined space.
- Room 1 includes a fully equipped kitchen and accessible toilets.
- Room 2 includes a small kitchenette.
- Both rooms have access to an enclosed courtyard with a small playground.
- Tables and chairs are provided.
This venue holds a range of regular activities, events, workshops and programs to suit all ages. Please see below for information and who to contact if you would like to know more.
This course is designed for parents or carers with children aged 0-6 years and will assist parents/carers to:
- Understand the importance of having a secure attachment with your child
- Understand how your child can feel safe and secure
- Understand your child's behavours and needs
- Understand how your child responds to you.
Date: Wednesdays 6 June, 13 June, 20 June and 27 June 2018
Time: 9.30am to 11.30am
Bull Creek Community Playgroup
0402 428 909
Tuesdays 9.30am to 10.45am
Kids First Aid
|Selected weekends.||1300 138 133|
|Brian Mackie's Junior Karate|
Training for junior boys and girls
Mondays 4.30pm to 6.30pm
Tuesdays 3.00pm to 6.30pm
Tarana School of Kathak Dance
|Sindhu Chauhan Dance|
Odissi Indian classical dance
3.30pm - 5.30pm
Murdoch Southsiders Toastmasters Club
|0406 036 954|
|Monday to Thursday||9435 1380|
Chat, Chill and Coffee
First Friday of the month
|Living Faith Community Church|
|Silkroads Chinese Calligraphy||Wednesdays|
7.00pm - 9.00pm
0410 398 887
|Michael Tan Linedancing for over 50's|
Energy Medicine College
|Agape Chinese Baptist Church|
0430 712 849