The City of Melville collects and preserves historical information and artefacts as a Local History Service located at AH Bracks Library + Creative Space on the corner of Stock Road and Canning Highway, Melville.
The Local History Service is staffed by our Local History Officer on Tuesdays, and by appointment on other days.
The Local History Service includes:
- Artefacts and photographs (for a fee we can supply copies of photographs for research, presentation, or personal use)
- Oral history interviews and transcriptions
- Newspaper articles
- A local history reference library collection
- History publications about the City of Melville and Melville area
- General information about local history and ancestry organisations, as well as genealogy research contacts
The public files of the local history reference collection are available on Tuesday between 9.00am and 4.00pm, or by appointment. Please contact Local History Officer on 0466 945 502 or email Wireless Hill Museum before visiting.
You can also: