Located in Mount Pleasant, close to the boarder of Brentwood, this is a small park one street back from the Swan River.
- Dogs More info
- For Hire
Trevor Knowles Park
10 Regent Way, Mount Pleasant WA 6153 Get Directions
- Verge Parking
- Footpaths and benches
- Dogs permitted
- Hire capacity up to 50
Name proposed by the City of Melville on 28 March 1984 and named after former Councillor Trevor Knowles, who was instrumental in having the freehold land set aside for this purpose (public use).
Reserve Hire Information
The reserve is available for hire or functions with a capacity of up to 50 people.
Please note there are some things you can't do or bring to this reserve:
- Bouncy castles and marquees are only permitted with required approval
- Petting zoos and animal farms may be permitted with approval and a permit
- Pegs/stakes are not permitted to secure structures or bouncy castles. Weights must be used to secure any structures (such as marquees)
- No confetti is permitted
Other important information to note when making a booking:
- Bookings are not accepted for Public Holidays, 18th and 21st birthday parties
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is made
To check for available dates, please contact the Customer Relations Team on 9364 0666 or use the Hire Enquiries form below.
Once you have consulted Customer Relations, please lodge a booking application:
Please note this form is for availability enquiries only. To request a booking, please submit a booking application.