Located in the suburb of Winthrop on the corner of Leach Highway and North Lake Road. This park offers large open space with a basketball half court and playground.
- Dogs More info
- Sport More info
- For Hire
Robert Street Park
130 North Lake Road, Winthrop WA 6150 Get Directions
- Verge Parking
- Footpaths and Benches
- Dogs permitted
- Basketball Hoop
- Hire capacity up to 50
Named after Professor Robert Street AO, Vice Chancellor of UWA (1978 – 1986) and an eminent physicist.
Reserve Hire Information
The reserve is available for hire or functions with a capacity of up to 50 people.
Please note there are some things you can't do or bring to this reserve:
- Bouncy castles and marquees are only permitted with required approval
- Petting zoos, animal farms and pony rides may be permitted with approval and a permit
- Pegs/stakes are not permitted to secure structures or bouncy castles. Weights must be used to secure any structures (such as marquees)
- No confetti is permitted
Other important information to note when making a booking:
- Due to road noise, this park may not be suitable for all types of bookings
- Bookings are not accepted for Public Holidays, 18th and 21st birthday parties
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is made
To check for available dates, please contact the Customer Service Team on 9364 0666 or use the Hire Enquiries form below.
Once you have consulted Customer Service, make a booking online here.
Please note this form is for availability enquiries only. To request a booking, please submit a booking application.