Moss Park is a small park with lots of open space located opposite to Piney Lakes Reserve, suitable for medium sized functions.
- For Hire
- Verge Parking
- Footpaths and Benches
- Hire capacity up to 50
- No pets permitted
Moss Park is named after Mr Edward Moss a benefactor of Murdoch University.
The playground at Moss Park, Winthrop is reaching the end of its useful life and the City of Melville has decided not to replace it due to its proximity to the newly renovated Piney Lakes Sensory Play Park.
There are limited funds however the City is seeking suggestions/ideas for a replacement in this space. The City has received the following options from residents:
- More trees and seating to enjoy the space in shade
- A gazebo; available for hire and use by groups e.g. Thai Chi
If you support these options or have any other suggestions, please email the City’s Landscape Architect Coordinator, Janine Ahola by close of business Thursday, 21 February 2019.
Reserve Hire Information
The reserve is available for hire or functions with a capacity of up to 50 people.
Please note there are some things you can't do or bring to this reserve:
- Bouncy castles and marquees are only permitted with required approval
- Pegs/stakes are not permitted to secure structures or bouncy castles. Weights must be used to secure any structures (such as marquees)
- No confetti is permitted
Other important information to note when making a booking:
- Bookings are not accepted for Public Holidays, 18th and 21st birthday parties
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is made
To check for available dates, please contact the Customer Relations Team on 9364 0666 or use the Hire Enquiries form below.
Once you have consulted Customer Relations, please lodge a booking application:
Please note this form is for availability enquiries only. To request a booking, please submit a booking application.