Fred Jones Reserve is conveniently located between Canning Highway, Westbury Crescent and Yeovil Crescent, which gives it its small triangular shape.
This small Reserve has limited parking so only small functions are approved, including small gatherings, family reunions, and children’s birthday parties with up to 50 guests.
- Dogs More info
- For Hire
- Footpaths and benches
- Hire capacity up to 50
Fred Jones Reserve is named after Fred Jones, an old ratepayer who personally maintained the Reserve for many years. The late Mr Jones was a keen gardener who sought Council permission to develop and maintain the Reserve, which was later named in his honour.
Reserve Hire Information
The reserve is available for hire or functions with a capacity of up to 50 people.
Please note there are some things you can't do or bring to this reserve:
- Bouncy castles and marquees are only permitted with required approval
- Petting zoos and animal farms may be permitted with approval and a permit
- Pegs/stakes are not permitted to secure structures or bouncy castles. Weights must be used to secure any structures (such as marquees)
- No confetti is permitted
Other important information to note when making a booking:
- Bookings are not accepted for Public Holidays and 18th-21st Birthday Parties
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is made
To check for available dates, please contact the Customer Relations Team on 9364 0666 or use the Hire Enquiries form below.
Once you have consulted Customer Relations, please lodge a booking application:
Please note this form is for availability enquiries only. To request a booking, please submit a booking application.