Dick Piercy Park is a large reserve with lots of open space and is conveniently located on the corner of Somerville Boulevard and North Lake Road in Kardinya.
- Dogs More info
- Sport More info
- For Hire More info
- Street parking
- Footpaths and benches
- Tennis hit up wall
- Hire capacity up to 50
Previously named after Harry Buckley Park R.R Piercy created this Reserve by subdivision of his land holding). Mr Piercy was a Councillor (1945-1957), on the Melville Roads Board and a member of the for several years
Reserve Hire Information
The reserve is available for hire or functions with a capacity of up to 50 people.
Please note there are some things you can't do or bring to this reserve:
- Bouncy castles and marquees are only permitted with required approval
- Petting zoos, animal farms and pony rides may be permitted with approval and a permit
- Pegs/stakes are not permitted to secure structures or bouncy castles. Weights must be used to secure any structures (such as marquees)
- No confetti is permitted
Other important information to note when making a booking:
- Bookings are not accepted for Public Holidays, 18th and 21st birthday parties
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is made
To check for available dates, please contact the Customer Relations Team on 9364 0666 or use the Hire Enquiries form below.
Once you have consulted Customer Relations, please lodge a booking application:
Please note this form is for availability enquiries only. To request a booking, please submit a booking application.