The City of Melville Main Hall is used for a multitude of events including school dances, quiz nights, dance classes, wedding receptions, corporate events and private functions.
- Toilets More info
- For Hire More info
City of Melville Main Hall, 10 Almondbury Road, Booragoon 6154 Get Directions
- Wooden floorboards and permanent stage
- Capacity of 280
- Kitchen facilities including oven, stove, fridge, hot water urn
- Wheelchair access
- Male, female and accessible toilets
- 280 Chairs
- 24 Round Function Tables (1.8m diameter)
- 10 Trestle Tables (1.8m x 0.8m)
Venue Hire Information
Please note the following:
- You must include set up time as part of your booking. One hour will be allowed for free of charge at the conclusion of the booking for pack down. You do not need to include the pack down time on your booking form.
- Bookings will not be accepted for Public Holidays or 18th-21st Birthday Parties.
- Please ensure you provide a description of what activities are proposed to take place at the booking on the form. Your booking will not be approved without a description.
- Further information or forms maybe required depending on your booking type.
- All bookings in the Main Hall are subject to fees. Please check the Fees and Charges to determine costs that maybe associated with placing a booking.
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is made.
To check for available dates, please contact the Customer Relations Team on 9364 0666 or use the Hire Enquiries form below.
Once you have consulted Customer Relations, please lodge a booking application:
Please note this form is for availability enquiries only. To request a booking, please submit a booking application.