Located in Brentwood, this facility is available for hire by community and commercial groups.
- Playground More info
- Cafe More info
- For Hire
Blue Gum Community Centre
33 Moolyeen Road, Brentwood WA 6153 Get Directions
Blue Gum Community Centre offers 2 spaces for hire.
- The Main Hall consists of a large open court area with a sprung floor that is suitable for indoor sports and other activities requiring a large space, such as dancing and exercise classes.
- The Function Room is a separate space with air conditioning (cooling only), a wall mounted projector screen, tables and chairs and a piano.
- Kitchen (adjoining the Function Room) with a sink, fridge, stove, oven and microwave oven.
- Outdoor area with a small playground
- Accessible toilet, which includes a baby change table.
Hire Fees and Charges
| ||Community Rate ||Commercial Rate ||Capacity||Floor area|
|Main Hall||$27.50 per hour||$40.00 per hour||400||704 m2|
|Function Room||$25.50 per hour||$37.75 per hour||174||374m2|
|Storage Charge ||Limited storage is available for a fee.|
Please contact the Office on 9364 0148 to enquire about availability of storage.
How to Apply for a Booking
Please note that this venue is not available for hire for private events, parties or private functions.
Booking applications require a minimum of two weeks for processing, and therefore no bookings will commence less than two weeks from the date the application is submitted.
To apply for a booking please complete the Online Booking Application Form.
To view the spaces for hire, please click on the arrow below the photo to scroll through the pictures.
Blue Gum Community Centre Main Hall
Information about this location
Seven days a week from 7.00am to 10.30pm.
Contact Fiona or Helen to enquire about bookings and availability on 9364 0148 or email email@example.com
Please note this form is for availability enquiries only. To request a booking, please submit a booking application.