Bill Ellson Reserve is a large active reserve located next to Bateman Primary School and is suitable for approved sporting activities, personal training and small, private functions.
This reserve is suitable for approved sporting activities, personal training and private functions including small gatherings, family reunions, children’s birthday parties and weddings.
- BBQs More info
- Dogs More info
- Sport More info
- For Hire
- Footpaths and benches
- Dogs permitted
- Tennis courts
- Cricket nets and wickets
- Long jump pits
- Hire capacity up to 300
Bill Ellson Reserve is named after former Councillor Laurence Ellson (1905-1909) and Chairman (1905-1905).
Reserve Hire Information
All organised sporting activities need to gain approval prior to the required date. This reserve is used by various sporting clubs throughout the year, including training and competition games.
The reserve is available for hire or functions with a capacity of up to 300 people.
Please note there are some things you can't do or bring to this reserve:
- Bouncy castles, structures and vehicle access are not permitted
- No confetti is permitted
- Personal Trainers can conduct training of this reserve outside of school hours only. Find out more or apply for a Personal Trainer Permit here.
Other important information to note when making a booking:
- Bookings will only be accepted outside of school hours.
- Bookings are not accepted for Public Holidays, 18th and21st birthday parties
- Large functions may need to arrange overflow parking at the neighbouring school
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is made
To check for available dates, please contact the Customer Relations Team on 9364 0666 or use the Hire Enquiries form below.
Once you have consulted Customer Relations, please lodge a booking application:
Please note this form is for availability enquiries only. To request a booking, please submit a booking application.