Hosted by the fabulous Jay of Crisp Copy, Jay knows how gutsy you have to be to play ball with the big guns in the online world. It’s a noisy universe full of talent - how can you possibly be heard?
Jay charges out at one of the highest paid freelance copywriters in Australia because she is really good at one thing (besides the writing). If you’re looking at this workshop, we guess you’re in the same kind of boat. You are really good at your thing and you’d like to get paid while doing it. Jay will teach you how building your brand through your messaging can help with that.
In this three-hour workshop you will learn:
- How to blend your personal values and ethics with your business brand and communicate them in a way that speaks to the people you really want to sell to
- How to tease out your brand voice and start it making a bit of a noise
- Cashing in on your UUSP (Unique Selling Proposition)
- How to write brand statements, benefit statements, and make brand promises (that you’ll be able to keep)
- Copywriting basics - the 101 of the process from conception to writing to editing to upcycling!
- How to communicate on the internet - from websites to socials
- Some nuts and bolts basics - structure to SEO
This isn’t a seminar, my friend - this is a workshop! By the time we get through these 3 hours of power, you’ll be armed with an arsenal of branded copy to use whenever you need to. No more staring at the blinking cursor of death starting from scratch ever again.
What to Bring
- Your favourite pen
- Your best writing hand (dot points and half sentences only - no essays - promise!),
- Your biggest smile
- A truckload of enthusiasm
**No tech required (though you're welcome to bring your laptops if you prefer working that way).
Includes all materials, tea and coffee.
Eight bookings for workshop is required for it to go ahead. If we do not receive minimum booking numbers the workshop will be cancelled.