Centrelink's Financial Information Services (FIS) team deliver this informative session on understanding on understanding retirement income stream. Topics covered include:
- How income streams work
- Fund choices and investment options
- Tax and Centrelink assessment
- Transition to retirement
Bookings are essential.
Booking option one:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days before the seminar. Don't forget to include:
- The title, date and location of the seminar you want to go to
- Your phone number, or contact details, in case the seminar is cancelled
- How you found out about the seminar, such as a newspaper, flyer or Facebook.
Booking option two:
Call Centrelink's FIS seminar booking phone line on 136 357.
City of Melville Libraries
|Time||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
Free event, bookings essential.
Phone Centrelink's FIS seminar booking team on 136 357
AH Bracks Library + Creative Space
Corner Stock Road and Canning Highway
Melville WA 6156 Get Directions