Centrelink's Financial Information Services team deliver this informative session on the age pension including...
- How income streams work
- Fund choices and investment options
- Tax and Centrelink assessment
- Transition to retirement
City of Melville Libraries
|Time||1:30 PM - 3:00 PM|
Bookings are essential as places are limited.
Bookings will be taken by Centrelink.
There are two ways to book:
Booking option one:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days before the seminar. Don't forget to include:
- The title, date and location of the seminar you want to go to
- Your phone number, or contact details, in case the seminar is cancelled
- How you found out about the seminar, such as a newspaper, flyer or Facebook
Booking option two:
Alternatively, book by calling Centrelink's Financial Information Services seminar booking team on 136 357.
Phone Library staff on 9364 0115
AH Bracks Library + Creative Space
Corner Stock Road and Canning Highway
Melville WA 6156 Get Directions