Did you know?
- Suicide remains the leading cause of death for Australians aged 15 to 44
- There are more than seven deaths by suicide in Australia each day
- Deaths by suicide in Australia occur among males at a rate of three times greater than females.
Facilitated by Lifeline WA the session will cover:
- The myths and statistics around suicide
- Understanding why a person might be thinking about suicide
- The signs of suicidal ideation
- Crisis communication
- A model for talking about suicide.
Facilitated by Lifeline WA
|Time||9:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
Please note this session is now fully booked. We will still take registrations for the waitlist online.
Customer Service on 1300 635 845 or 9364 0666
Book this event
City of Melville Civic Centre, Conference Room
10 Almondbury Road Booragoon