The June Ordinary Meeting of the Council will be held on Tuesday, 15 June 2021 commencing at 6.30pm.
Access the Agendas & Minutes
Due to the State of Emergency declared in Western Australia, effective 16 March 2020 and the subsequent government directives with regard to public gatherings and physical distancing, only a limited number of the public are able to attend this meeting in-person.
To enable members of the community to attend electronically, the meeting will be broadcast online - see below for registration link.
- As spaces are limited due to COVID-19 restrictions, Elected Members, administration staff, presenters and members of the community providing deputations will be given priority access to the room.
- Any remaining room capacity will be available to the public to attend in the gallery. Attendance will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Members of the public are required to register with an email address to join the meeting (below).
- By registering, you are booking your spot as an 'Attendee' to the meeting.
- Please allow 5 to 10 minutes for registration which can occur in advance, or when joining the meeting (if not fully booked).
- Registration emails will not be used for any other purpose.
We ask for your patience and understanding in the event of any technical issues.
This meeting is being held electronically in accordance with Regulation 14D(2)(a) of the Local Government (Administration) Regulations 1996.
City of Melville
|Time||6:30 PM - 9:00 PM|
City of Melville Customer Service
9364 0666 | 1300 635 845