Come and enjoy a wide variety of Static Displays, such as:
- Public Trustee WA (Dept. of Justice)
- Public Transport Authority/Transperth
- Alzheimer's WA
- Australian Hearing
- Diabetes WA
- Dept. of Communities WA Seniors Card
- Melville Cares Inc
- Retirees WA
Have a go activities include:
- Living Longer Living Stronger
- Falls Prevention
- Laughter Yoga
- Active Circuit
- Pole Walking
Don't forget to book in to our Conversations Around the Kitchen Table sessions:
- Downsizing - How I Built my Dream Home, presented by Grace Tenby.
- Caring for my life partner, Keith, presented by Wendy Glance.
- Establishing a business in my 50s; the Primemovers story, presented by Wendy Packard.
- Writing my Memoirs – Follow My Heart - Memoirs of a Persian Lassie, presented by Nooshin Majidi
View a list of this years Expo Exhibitors
View start times for the conversations and reserve your place/s online
There will be a free shuttle bus from Cockburn Seniors Centre, please contact the City of Cockburn on 08 9411 3444 to book.
City of Melville, CIty of Cockburn, City of Fremantle and Seniors Recreation Council of WA Inc.
|Time||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
City of Melville: 1300 635 845
City of Fremantle: 08 9432 9999
City of Cockburn: 08 9411 3444
SRCWA: 08 9492 9773