This is a THREE part program over three consecutive Mondays; starting on Monday, 18 March, 25 March and 1 April 2019
- This is a three-part workshop with the goal to upskill confident and inspired riders to start their own community rides, bike buses to school or work.
- The first session focuses on identifying other riders’ skill levels, how to plan a safe ride and assess and mitigate potential risk assessments, communication when riding as a group or family.
- Session two focuses on trouble-shooting hardware during rides like punctures, chains, gears and how to assess potential problems of others’ equipment
- Session three puts the learned skills of session one and two into practice via a social ride.
- Please bring a bicyle to session three.
Bookings are essential.
Piney Lakes Environmental Education Centre, Leach Highway, Winthrop 6155 Get Directions