The December Agenda Briefing Forum will be held on Tuesday, 24 November 2020 (for the 8 December 2020 Ordinary Meeting of Council) commencing at 6:30pm.
Access the Agendas & Minutes
See below for registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_RA36WPgfSLGwQfi7SKCeZA
Electronic Attendance Preferred
- We are asking the public to attend the December Agenda Briefing Forum electronically (via zoom) due to the installation of new audio visual in the Council Chambers in the days prior to the meeting, which may still require some final works.
- The new audio visual equipment will resolve a number of recent technical issues and improve the overall audio visual experience for our viewing public and the recordings of meetings.
- Further information on electronic attendance will be available on the City’s website, though our social media and on the front page of the Agenda when it is released on Friday this week.
Online Public Broadcast
- Members of the public are required to register with an email address to join the meeting.
- By registering, you are booking your spot as an 'Attendee' to the meeting.
- Please allow 5 to 10 minutes for registration which can occur in advance, or when joining the meeting (if not fully booked).
- Registration emails will not be used for any other purpose.
We ask for your patience and understanding in the event of any technical issues.
This meeting is being held electronically in accordance with Regulation 14D(2)(a) of the Local Government (Administration) Regulations 1996.
City of Melville
|Time||6:30 PM - 9:00 PM|
City of Melville Customer Service
9364 0666 | 1300 635 845