Mayor's Community Champion Awards
The Mayor's Community Champion Awards is a exciting new award category that recognises outstanding volunteers who make a difference in our community.
To be eligible to receive the award, a Mayor’s Community Champion must:
- Either live in the City of Melville, or be involved with a not-for-profit organisation in the City of Melville
- Have made a significant volunteering contribution to the community
Who Can Nominate
- Nominations must be received by the President or Volunteer Manager of the organisation
- Community members are encouraged to inform the President or Volunteer Manager of the award and refer possible candidates for nomination
- There is a limit of 1 nomination per organisation
If you would like to nominate someone for the 2018 Mayor's Community Champion Award please complete the online nomination form below or hard copy form and email to Renae Gillespie, firstname.lastname@example.org.