Womens' Self Defense Classes
In support of White Ribbon Australia and in association with Rhee Taekwondo, the Willagee Community Centre is hosting two womens' self defense classes. Learn effective techniques to empower yourself in protecting against attacks.
|Womens' Self Defense Class|
Sunday, 25 November from 1.00pm-2.30pm. Reserve your place here.
Friday, 30 November from 9.30am-11.00am. Reserve your place here.
Willagee Community Centre, corner of Archibald and Winnacott Streets, Willagee.
$5 per session. Concession card free.
Get Connected - Be Informed
Connected communities are safe communities!
- Register to receive the City’s bi-monthly Safer Melville eNews and find out what is happening in your community from your local police, Neighbourhood Watch volunteer and the Community Safety Service (CSS)
- Follow @PalmyraPol or @MurdochPol on Twitter or like the Fremantle District – WA Police Force Facebook page and keep informed
- Be a great neighbour – get to know, look out for and help yours
- Be a part of Neighbourhood Watch (NHW) – it’s easy:
- Swap contact details with your neighbours
- Look out for and report suspicious behaviour to police on 131 444
- Plan or attend a get to know your neighbour event in your local area – access a Friendly Neighbourhoods small grant or use our BBQ Trailer
- For more information visit www.nhw.wa.gov.au or to register your interest call NHW WA on 9222 1513
Complete Our Home Safety Checklist
Don't make it easy for criminals to get in to your home. Deter crime and complete our checklist.