The NDIA (National Disability Insurance Agency) provides support for people living with a permanent disability diagnoses, their families and carers in Australia. The NDIA provides all Australians aged up to 65 years living with a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to live an ordinary life.
The (National Disability Insurance Scheme) NDIS is being implemented by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). The NDIA is working with the following Partners in the Community to deliver services to WA participants:
- APM (LAC)
- Suite 4-6, Ground Floor 150-152 Riseley Street, Booragoon, WA 6154
- 1300 276 522 - www.apm.net.au - Team Leader: Samantha
- Wanslea Family Services (ECEI).
- Murdoch WA
- (08) 6165 3555 - Team Leader: Samantha
- Mission Australia (LAC)
- 6 Coolgardie Street, Bentley, WA 6102
- 1800 370 776 - Team Leader: Lee-Anne
For more information, visit www.ndis.gov.au