There are many activities based at City of Melville Recreation Centres and in the broader community that are accessible for people with disabilities. View the following pages to find out more:
- Library Events and Programs - Digital Hub: Learn about computers, iPads, smartphones, tablets and more!
- eLibrary: Access library resources online e.g. audiobooks
- LeisureFit Recreation Centre *
- Community Centres (located at Bluegum, Bull Creek and Willagee)
- Museums, art and culture
- ActiveLink (a program providing people facing challenges, including a disability, with opportunities to be involved in sport, recreation and leisure).
* Disability concession card holders can obtain a 20% subsidy on recreation centre memberships, and a 10% subsidy on casual entry and multi visit passes. Carers are provided free entry provided they are not participating in an activity or taking the place of a paying customer.
Our events page is also a great place to stay connected and keep up to date with events hosted by the City as well as community-run programs and events.