City of Melville Councillors gave approval at a Special Meeting on 6 April 2017, to progress the signing of a ground lease for the development of a Wave Park facility in Alfred Cove.
The Chief Executive Officer and the Mayor were directed to sign and execute a Ground Lease for Wave Park Surf Sports Recreation & Leisure Facility: Lot 39 (No. 596) Canning Hwy, Alfred Cove, dated 5 April 2017, as amended by the Council.
Media Release: Wave Park Lease approved by Council - Friday, 7 April 2017
- Minutes - Special Meeting of Council 6 April 2017
- Proposed Major Land Transaction Business Case
- PwC Risk Assessment Report
- Detailed Site Investigation Report Commissioned by GHD
- Access the Basic Summary of Records Contaminated Sites 2003 from the Department of Environmental Regulations. Search the proposed site for the Wave Park, by searching the following addresses:
- 596 Canning Highway, Alfred Cove WA 6154
- Lot 9789, Alfred Cove WA 6154
For further information or enquiries, call 9364 0666.