Small Business Advisory Sessions
To help you position your business for the road to recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, we have partnered with Business Foundations to offer free, one-on-one business advisory services to our local small businesses.
The advisory sessions will review your business essentials for the coming months and help you understand what support is available for your business from all levels of government.
Depending on the needs of your business, you may opt for one session or a series of three sessions, all of which will provide you with the opportunity to access tailored advice for your business, ask any urgent questions or discuss any issues you may be facing.
Topics for discussion may include:
Strategic Business Review
- Business continuity plan
- 6 month cash flow forecast
- Occupation health and safety for staff/employment obligations
Review of Cash Flow and Expenditure
- This is an in-depth look at financial pressures in the business, looking to reduce the impact of COVID-19 on the bottom line
Sales and Marketing Review
- Review sales channels, and identify new opportunities
- Packaging of products in new ways (gift vouchers, advance booking discounts, delivery boxes)
- Identifying adjacent markets
Is my business eligible?
To be eligible to receive financial and advisory support, you must:
- Own a business based in the City of Melville; AND
- Be a small business as defined by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (fewer than 20 employees) and the Australian Taxation Office (annual revenue less than $2 million).
Please note that:
- Only a limited number of places are available for eligible businesses
- Businesses can elect to do one session or a series of three sessions which can be completed at your preferred pace
- Businesses who register but do not utilise the sessions will be charged a fee.
To access this service please register below with Jo Arbel who will arrange a call back from a qualified Advisor:
Register for the Business Advisory Services