Following a safety audit of the stairs it was determined that they have reached the end of their useful life. The stairs will be demolished and replaced over the next 2 months.
The works will include:
- demolition of the existing stairs
- installation of a new building code compliant set
- modification of the Water polo entry
- the new lower stairs will be moved away from the building and diverted through the retained garden area
- a modified access path from the toilet block to the water polo function entry
Those seeking access to the Bicton Baths/Water Polo Club from Durdham Crescent will need to detour via Rob Campbell Reserve, Phipps Street and through Bicton Quarantine Park.
|Construction Commencement||Mid October 2021|
|Completion||Late December 2021|
*Please note these dates are subject to change
|Project Contact||Ian Davis 9364 0691 or Customer Relations 1300 635 845|