Melville's Slightly Cryptic Cycle Hunt - Win vouchers!
Take part in some healthy exploring and answering fun quiz questions along certain points on the foreshore for your chance to win one of three (3) $100 restaurant vouchers or one of fifteen (15) $10 cafe vouchers.
The quiz will be broken up into three cycling stages:
- Stage 1: Mount Henry Bridge to Goolugatup Heathcote
- Stage 2: Goolugatup Heathcote to Tompkins Park
- Stage 3: Tompkins Park to Point Walter
Each stage will have a list of questions to answer; completion of each stage grants you one entry per stage into the competition. You do not need to do all stages.
- 1x $100 voucher for the overall winner (selected randomly)
- 1x $100 voucher for most creative photograph
- 1x $100 voucher for most fun photograph
- 15x $10 voucher for other entries (selected randomly)
- 2x Mystery Box for Kids (donated by a community member)
Competition opens 5.00pm Thursday, 1 October to 4.00pm Monday, 2 November 2020. You can take part in the hunt any time within these dates.
Submit your quiz answers below! This competition is thanks to part-funding by the Department of Transport WA, Westcycle and Bike Month.